Logiform's has tight integration with Adobe© Sign© to collect Electronic Signatures on PDF documents generated in Logiforms. Documents can be sent for signature via Email or displayed immediately after the web form is submitted using the Embedded Signing Widget. With Logiform's PDF Generation Tools, Conditional Content and ability to merge multiple PDFs together, you are able to dynamically generate PDF documents and then get them signed via Sign.
In order to collect Electronic Signatures with Sign you will need:
There are 2 main integration options available when getting documents signed via Adobe© Sign©.
Sending a PDF Document for Signature via Email
With this option, your PDF document is delivered by email after your form is submitted. You can specify up to 25 recipients for document signing and the agreement will be sent to each recipient after the previous recipient completes the signing process. You can also elect to have the sender sign first or sign last, and have a series of approvals that must be passed before the document is finalized.
Collecting Signatures via Embedded/Widget Mode
With this option, as soon as the user completes the form, the PDF is presented for signing in the browser. With the embedded / widget mode you may only ever have 1 signer. The sender of the document can be added to the signing process as the last person to sign the document only.
- What are Electronic Signatures
- Electronic Signature Profile Settings & Options
- Collecting Signatures via Embedded/Widget Mode
- Using a Trigger to Handle Events
- Using a Trigger to initiate the Signing Process on Update
- Placing Signature (text Tags) with Dynamic PDF's
- Placing Signature (text Tags) with PDF Forms
- Generating PDF Documents
- Cancelling a Document
- Manually Sending a Reminder to Sign
- Viewing a Documents Audit Log or PDF