HelloSign Migration Guide
As of Jan 6th, all existing Adobe Sign Integrations have been automatically migrated to our new HelloSign Integration. This article explains the key differences between the integrations.
We've automatically migrated your sender accounts and Esign profiles to HelloSign. In most cases, no changes will be required on your end; however, we do recommend you run a test submission and verify the migration is working as expected.
Changes to Text Tags
The text tag syntax has changed on HelloSign. Logiforms has updated all of the text tags in your Dynamic PDFs and any text tags found in your PDF Forms.
If you are populating fields on a PDF form, with text tag values passed through a webform, then you will need to update the text tags that are being set in that manner. Our text tag guide for HelloSign can be found here.
Recommend Migration Steps
The following are our recommended steps to test how your forms work with HelloSign.
- Check your Esign Profile settings and rules and confirm they were migrated over properly. HelloSign supports recording the signer name (not just the email), we recommend you update the recipient's list to include each signers name in addition to their email.
- Review the Verify Email option for embedded signing (see below) and determine if you will enable it.
- Check the Esign Sender License. You may need to re-upload your logo if it was only set manually. The logo is used in emails and above the signing page.
- Run a test submission and verify all your text tags are working as expected. You may need to tweak the placement since HelloSign handles the parsing of text tags slightly differently. See our Text Tag Guide for more details.
If you find any issue, let our support team know, and we will jump in and provide assistance.
With Adobe Sign, if you were using Embedded Signing, you were required to include a text tag for the email address of the signer. This is not a requirement with HelloSign. Logiforms has updated any of the email text tags found in your Dynamic PDF content to use a standard wildcard that will be populated via the form submission.
We recommend you consider using the Verify Email option of the Esign Profile, which will show the below screen before signing and send the user an email with the verification code. This will provide stronger verification if the signature is every challenged. It is optional but recommended for better authentication of the signer.
Also, with HelloSign, embedded signature requests can now have multiple signers. If multiple signers are defined, then they will be emailed with the request to sign after the first user has signed.
The following features available with Adobe Sign are no longer supported:
- Enforce Signer Web Identity Check
- Enforce KBA Authentication
- Password protected final documents
The HelloSign Integration supports a test mode, which allows you to test your integration without incurring per agreement signing costs.
Reminder Support for Embedded Widgets
Previous to this release, you would have had to set up a trigger to send a reminder via email for a user to return and sign and in complete agreement. With the HelloSign release, reminders to sign are automated as part of the profile setup.