Use this option to deliver a dynamically generated PDF document via Adobe© EchoSign© for Electronic Signing via email. In order to use the EchoSign integration, you must have first purchased a Sender License.
Once you have a sender license, view the video below for an overview of how to set up the Electronic Signature Profile for delivery via email:
You can only have one agreement per record/form submission. It is possible to create multiple Electronic Signature Profiles and use rules to determine which of the profiles are sent. Also, you can rules via the PDF Generation options to conditionally generate the PDF you need to get signed and/or use the PDF Merge Wizard to merge multiple documents together.
Once a PDF has been sent for signature, the regenerate on update option (from the PDF Template Settings) will not longer be honored and the PDF can not be changed.
Settings & Options
See the Electronic Signature Profile Settings & Options topic for more detailed information on the various settings and options available when configuring this profile.
- What are Electronic Signatures
- Electronic Signature Profile Settings & Options
- Collecting Signatures via Embedded/Widget Mode
- Using a Trigger to Handle Events
- Using a Trigger to Initiate the Signing Process on Update
- Placing Signature (text Tags) with Dynamic PDF's
- Placing Signature (text Tags) with PDF Forms
- Generating PDF Documents
- Cancelling a Document
- Manually Sending a Reminder to Sign
- Viewing a Documents Audit Log or PDF