Each document that is sent for signature can be referenced from the Database Browser (as long as the source record was not deleted), or via the Sender License Documents Window.
Viewing the Audit Log or PDF via the Database Browser
- In the submission bin, double-click on a record that has a corresponding EchoSign© Agreement.
- In the Record Details Panel, click the View Agreement Audit History Link to open the Audit Log.
- The PDF can be viewed by clicking the Click to View PDF link associated with the corresponding PDF Agreement Field.
Viewing the Audit Log or PDF via the Document History and Usage Window
The Document History and Usage Window lists all of the Senders Pending Documents, Cancelled and Signed Documents, and also shows an overview of the Senders Usage.
This window can be accessed via:
- Start Menu > My Account > Add-On Subscriptions
- Click the Details link next to the sender license to launch the Document History and Usage Window
From here you can Sign and documents awaiting your signature, cancel documents, send reminders, view the Agreements Audit Log and corresponding Agreement Document.
What are Electronic Signatures
Electronic Signature Profile Settings & Options
Collecting Signatures via Embedded/Widget Mode
Using a Trigger to Handle Events
Using a Trigger to initiate the Signing Process on Update
Placing Signature (text Tags) with Dynamic PDF's
Placing Signature (text Tags) with PDF Forms
Generating PDF Documents
Cancelling a Document
Manually Sending a Reminder to Sign