Trigger Action - Stop Action
You can define a trigger action to stop all processing.
- On the Trigger Actions panel, click "Add New Trigger Action". Depending on your starting point, you may need to select a profile, click "Edit Trigger Profile", and then click the Actions tab".
- Click Stop Action and click Next.
- Note the description of this trigger and click Next. The "Stop Trigger Action Wizard" panel appears.
- In the Action Name field, enter a descriptive name for this action.
- Click Edit Rule and use the standard Logiforms Rule screen to select one or more fields and their settings that determine when this action will be run.
Click Finish. The Trigger Actions panel appears with the name of this action listed.
Click Finish to return to the Trigger Profiles panel or click "Add New Trigger Action" to add another action to this profile.
If you need to edit or delete a trigger action or profile, see Managing Triggers.
Have more questions? Submit a request