Logiform's has two methods for collecting electronic signatures:
Electronic Signatures for PDF Documents (Certified by Adobe© Sign©)
We've partnered with Adobe© Sign© to provide Electronic Signatures from the most trusted name in PDF Electronic Signatures - Adobe. Use Logiform's powerful PDF generation tools to generate dynamic PDF's on the fly or populate your PDF forms. The resulting document is then routed through Adobe© Sign© for signing. You can display the document for immediate signing after the form is submitted or send it out by email. A separate subscription is required to use this service.
Inline (Draw your signature) Signing Element
With this option, you can add a signature area directly to your form where the user can draw their signature with their mouse or finger on a touch-capable device (Iphone,Ipad, android etc). The resulting signatures SVG data is captured and recorded. Note that unlike the Adobe© Sign© signing process, there is no PDF integration, validation or certification by a 3rd party signing authority. This option is not recommended for sensitive documents that require a high level of assurance and enforceability, instead use the Sign Integration option.
- What are Electronic Signatures
- Electronic Signature Profile Settings & Options
- Collecting Signatures via Embedded/Widget Mode
- Using a Trigger to Handle Events
- Using a Trigger to initiate the Signing Process on Update
- Placing Signature (text Tags) with Dynamic PDF's
- Placing Signature (text Tags) with PDF Forms
- Generating PDF Documents
- Canceling a Document
- Manually Sending a Reminder to Sign
- Viewing a Documents Audit Log or PDF