The Submit action allows you to submit a form after the action successfully runs. You can create Rules which look for specific conditions to exist before the action will run, and you can also opt to skip Validation, if necessary.
Adding a Submit Form Action
In the Field properties panel, click the button in the Actions property.
In the New Action Settings window, choose Submit Form from the drop-down menu and click Next.
In Action Name, give your action a unique name.
If you are editing an action for an element/field, the Field Event field is displayed. Choose the Field Event on which you want the action to trigger: when the user changes (Change), enters (Enter), or leaves (Leave) the field.
- In the Skip Validation field, leave the value as true if you want to skip validation of the current page when running this action. Otherwise change it to false.
- In the Show Submit Animation field, set the value to true if you want the user to see animation while the form is being submitted. Otherwise, set it to false.
- Click the Rule button to configure one or more rules that must be satisfied before the action will run.
Click Finish to close this window and return to the Actions window.
Click Save to return to the Form Designer and the preview your form to test the action.
Other Action Types
- Update Values
- Add/Remove Selections
- Open Window
- Reset Form
- Mark Comparison History Viewed
- Finish Later: Show Save Prompt
- Finish Later: Show Load Saved Data Prompt