Exporting Data can be accomplished with just a few clicks, and you can download the form submission data directly to Microsoft Excel or as a comma-separated values (CSV) file. The most common way to export data is via the Export Data Wizard, but you can also export data from Logiforms using:
- HTTP POST Integration (send data to a 3rd party)
- Automated Daily FTP Transfer
- Web Hooks
- Use our API to export data
Using the Data Export Wizard
From your Dashboard, mouse over the form you want to export data for and choose Database Tools > Export Data Wizard.
The wizard will guide you step-by-step through the export options. Give it a try, its super easy.
The Export Wizard will walk you through:
- Selecting a DataView to use to filter the exported data (only download 'new' records, for example)
- Choosing Excel or CSV format
- Export a range (last 24 hours, week or month of data)
- Select column order
- Choose which fields/columns of data to download