Generating Dynamic PDFs
In Logiforms, a Dynamic PDF is a PDF you create using our WYSIWYG Editor. You can use the values from your form submission to personalize the layout.
To get started creating a PDF, hover over the form you want to add a PDF to on the desktop and choose Form Design Tools > PDF Generation Tools:
When the New PDF Template Wizard launches, choose Dynamic PDF Document.
What Can I do with a Dynamic PDF?
Dynamic PDF's offer a wealth of functionality, and you can create just about any kind of output you can imagine; from Leases and Wills to name badges and certificates. Because you can layout the PDF any way you want in the editor, and can include uploaded images and form field values, there's virtually no limit to what you can create. Some key features include:
- Set PDF output size/dimensions
- Set page margins, headers and footers
- Create multi-page PDFs with page numbering, table of contents and more
- Include uploaded images
- Use rules to conditionally generate PDFs
- Attach generated PDFs to your emails
- Merge multiple PDF together into one
- Use conditional content to conditionally include text and images
In the next step, you'll see how to create a name badge for an even using the form created in a previous lesson. Click the Next button to try it out.