On This Page
The default in your account is with the API Access enabled.
- Click "Disable API Access" to disable access to the API.
- Click Yes on the confirmation window.
Access is disabled.
Click "Enable API Access" to enable access.
Click "Reset API Token" to create a new token.
The new token displays on screen.
Click "View Logs" to see the log screen.
On the log screen you can:
- delete all or selected entries.
- sort on any of the columns.
- close the window to return to the API Access tab.