Security & Temporary Password on 15-Day Free Trial Accounts
When you sign up for our 15-day trial free we issue you a temporary password and our 15-day-trial emails have a link that will automatically log you in to your trial account. This link and password will only work while you are on the free trial. They are meant to be temporary only. Once you upgrade this link and password will no longer work. But don't worry, we'll ask you to choose a new password when you upgrade. You can also change it at any time as explained below.
RemeberThis temporary password and auto-login link will only work for as long as your free trial is active, it is meant as a convenience. You will be asked to change it when you upgrade. We do not recommend that you capture and store sensitive data while on the free trial.
If you do decide to store any sensitive data besides test data on your free trial, we recommend you:
- Unsubscribe from the 15-day free trial emails so that the auto-login link with UUID are no longer sent to you.
- Change your password. You can change your password via:
- When you upgrade you will be asked to change your password
- Via the app > My Account > Registration > Change Password
- Via the login window,> forgot password