The Publishing & Workflows tools provide an easy way to publish data entered by customers in your forms and present it to others -- usually your staff -- to process. You can choose exactly which data is published, how it looks, and who has access to it. You can add a login page and show the person the records assigned to them.
You create a workflow using a wizard where you choose which form's data to use, define security, and choose whether you want a grid or a table layout. The workflow opens in the Publishing & Workflow designer which is similar to working in the Form Designer. You can customize the workflow further using a number of powerful tools:
- Seamless integration into your web site or extranet
- Integrated Search Page
- Drill Down to view additional details and related records
- Include your custom pages
- Use your own custom HTML
- Integrated ability to add, edit and delete records
- Integration with Data Triggers for advanced processing
- Create unlimited 'subusers' with no per user fees
- Filter data based on the logged in user
Relational Data Support
Create multi-stage workflows and approval processes
The Publishing & Workflow tools are included with an Enterprise subscription, and can be purchased as an add-on for Professional plan users. The WorkFlow tools are not available to subscribers of our free plan. IS THIS STILL CORRECT?