Set a Password Reminder
After you set up security on a workflow, you can enable the Password reminder feature for your users:
- In the Workflow Outline in the upper left corner of the Publishing & Workflow Editor, expand Security Settings.
- Choose Login Page .
- In the General Settings property panel set Include Password Reminder Link to true
- Click Password Reset Settings to open the Password Reset Settings Wizard
Password Reset Settings Wizard
Within the Password Reset Settings Wizard you can configure the content for the reset email and other general settings.
- Select the email field from the member database that contains the user's email address
- Customize the to,from, subject and body of the email
- The Custom Domain option is a full URL path to the page on your website where you have the Workflow embedded. Leave this blank if you have not generated the Integration code and embedded the Workflow on a page of your website.
Have more questions? Submit a request