At times, you may want to make the form unavailable and communicate the status to your users. You have two choices. You can take the form offline immediately, or you can take it offline automatically at a specified date and time. You can also edit the message that users see.
- In the Form Designer Toolbar choose Settings > Extensions > Form Availability. The Form Availability Settings window, appears.
- In the Status field, click Enable Availability Options. Three fields appear.
- In the Current Form Availability field, you can see the current status of your form. By default it is online. If the "Form is Offline" field is checked, it is offline. Note that changes are not visible in Preview mode. You must access it like a user to confirm the status.
- Optionally if you select "Offline at specified date", two mandatory fields appear. Click the calendar to choose a date, and select the time from a dropdown list.
- Optionally, in the Offline Message field click Launch Editor. The default message in a yellow box is "The Requested Form is Currently Offline and can not be accessed at this time". You can use the Text Editor to customize this message for your customers.
Making the Form Available
When it's time to make your form available again, you will need to return to this screen and uncheck the Current Form Availability field.
Have more questions? Submit a request