If you have set up a Save & Finish Later feature on your form, with your users creating their own login and password, you should set up password retrieval. This automated feature sends your users a token to reset their password.
- From the Form Designer toolbar, choose Settings > Extensions > Finish Later/Pause & Resume.
- In the Finish Later Configuration window, click the second tab, Password Retrieval.
- In the Password Retrieval field, check the Enabled feature. Four fields appear.
- In the From Address field, enter the email address that you want this email to come from.
- In the From Name field, enter the name of the person that you want this email to come from.
- In the Email Subject field, enter the subject line that you want the recipients to see.
- Click Launch Editor. In the text editor, a sample message displays, with the wildcard field for the token to reset the user's password. Personalize the message, using other wildcards.
- Click Save.