Google Drive Integration
Logiforms has a built-in integration for Google Drive so, for example, generated PDFs, or any uploaded files, can be uploaded to a shared folder for processing by team members.
Before you begin, be sure you have a Google Drive account set up. For more information see Google Drive.
On This Page
Create a Profile
- Click Add Profile.
- In the Profile Type dropdown field, choose Google Drive Integration and click Next.
- Confirm that this is correct and click Next.
- In the Profile Name field, enter a meaningful name.
- By default, this is the default profile. Uncheck if you do not want this.
- We recommend that you leave the Manually Triggered Only field unchecked. You should only enable this setting if you are transferring to Google Drive using respondent update mode or a workflow edit page.
- Click Authenticate logiforms with Google Drive
- The login for Google Drive appears.
- Enter the email address and password for your Google Drive account.
- Continue through the Authorization Steps.
- On the Transfer Settings window, click Add Transfer Action.
- In Field, choose a field from your form that has a document you want to upload to Google Drive. For example, you might want to automatically upload a generated PDF of an application.
- In Parent Folder Name/Path, enter the path to the parent folder from the root of your Box account. Each folder in the path is created if it does not exist. Leave this field blank to use the root folder. You can also use wildcards in this field.
- Optionally, check Delete Source file if you want to delete the file after it is uploaded to your Google Drive directory.
- We recommend that you leave Use Source File Name checked.
- Click Save. The Transfer Settings window appears with this profile listed.
- Click Save. The 3rd Party Integration Profiles & Rules screen displays. Click the Rules tab if you need to create a rule for when this integration runs. If no rules are defined, this profile runs by default.
You can change any of the details of this profile or its rules.
- On the Profiles tab, choose the profile and click Edit Profile.
- On the Transfer Settings screen, choose the setting and click Edit Row Action.
- Make any changes required and click Save.
- Click Save again to return to the 3rd Party Integration Profiles & Rules window.
Only One Google Account/Email is Supported Per Logiforms Account
Integration across multiple forms must all use the same Google email address. If you need to change the Google email / account used, you will need to go to the Google Permissions Page and click Remove Access on the Logiforms entry, and then re-setup the authentication within Logiforms.
On the Profiles tab, choose the profile and click Delete Profile.
Click Yes on the confirmation message. Your profile is deleted.
View Debugging Log
On the Profiles tab, click View Debugging Log if you need to see details of the actions in this integration. All the events are listed by date.You can delete selected or all events.