Integration with Zapier is easy, using our HTTP POST wizard. Zapier simplifies the integration and automation of 1000+ apps. You can use Zapier to connect Asana with dozens of tools your team uses: Evernote, Trello, Gmail, Twist, JIRA, Salesforce, Slack, and more — all without writing a single line of code. Review the steps below and follow along to integrate with Zapier.
Native Integration Coming Soon!This integration uses our HTTP POST Wizard to POST data to Zapier. We're also working on an updated native integration coming soon!
- Within Zapier the first step is to make a Zap
- When selecting an app in Zapier use: “Webhooks by Zapier”
- Select the “Catch Hook” option and click “Save + Continue”
- Zapier will provide you with a webhook that you will then put into Logiforms via an HTTP Post:
- In Logiforms setup a 3rd party integration via the HTTP Form Post.
- For the POST URL use the Zapier webhook
Now that your setup, each time your form is submitted (or when the rules match), your data will be posted to Zapier.
Trigger Zapier via a TriggerYou can also kick of a Zapier Post via a trigger. This can be done based on any combination of logic, or via a button click in a workflow.