Single Entry Restrictions
In addition to the other Form Security options, Logiforms provides a few ways to restrict entries.
- With the form open in Form Designer, from the Settings menu, choose Security Settings.
- Click the Single Entry Rules tab.
- Check the Single Entry box to restrict form submissions to one per user. When enabled, a cookie is placed on the users computer and they are allowed to only submit the form once. Note that the user can bypass this option by clearing their cookies in their browser.
- In the Duplicate Test Field dropdown list, select the field you want to test for a duplicate.
For example, you might want to check that the email address in the submission does not already exist in your database. With each form submission, a comparison will be made between the value in the duplicate test field and any existing values in the database. If there is a match, the submission will be rejected.
- The default message is "Your email is already in our database." Enter your own message.
- Click Finish to save your changes and return to your form.
Have more questions? Submit a request