Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL, is a protocol that employs 128-bit encryption for ensuring the secure transmission of data over the Internet. Logiforms provides you with an Extended Validation (EV) certificate. By enabling SSL security, you can greatly increase the security of your form by leveraging our Extended Validation Certificate SSL.
- With the form open in Form Designer, from the Settings menu, choose Security Settings.
- The Form Security Settings window opens displayaing the SSL & General Security tab.
- Check the "Enable 128 Bit SSL Preotection" checkbox to enable this protection for this form.
- If you are using attachments, including PDF files, check the "Enable File Attachment & PDF Directory Security" checkbox in order to secure all attachments. This means that any files uploaded by users will not be publicly accessible.
- Click Finish to save your changes and return to your form.
Have more questions? Submit a request