Electronic Signatures, also known as e-signatures, are a simple, easy and legal way to get documents and agreements signed.
The most relied upon definition of an electronic signature is “… an electronic sound, symbol, or process attached to or logically associated with a record … adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record”. Further, electronic signatures are:
Electronic signatures are recognized as legally binding in the majority of countries around the world.
Industry leaders such as Microsoft, GE, Dell, Charles Schwab and Cisco Systems along with many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and tens of thousands of small to medium business rely on and create millions of e-signatures a year.
Electronic signatures can be more secure than written and fax signatures. The Logiforms integration with the HelloSign service ensures documents are managed, signed and ultimately delivered to the contracting parties in a secure manner.
The Logiforms integration with the HelloSign service solves one of the most frequent questions when completing electronic transactions: Can I rely on the signature? With built-in audit functionality and other unique controls and processes, the HelloSign service answers this question.
Security and ComplianceRead more about HelloSign Security and Compliance
- What are Electronic Signatures
- Electronic Signature Profile Settings & Options
- Collecting Signatures via Embedded/Widget Mode
- Using a Trigger to Handle Events
- Using a Trigger to initiate the Signing Process on Update
- Placing Signature (text Tags) with Dynamic PDF's
- Placing Signature (text Tags) with PDF Forms
- Generating PDF Documents
- Canceling a Document
- Manually Sending a Reminder to Sign
- Viewing a Documents Audit Log or PDF